Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - Starting at $20.50 per hour
Company: West Liberty Foods
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Starts at $20.50 per hour
OUR TEAM IS OUR BEST ASSET
About West Liberty Foods
West Liberty Foods manufactures hundreds of meat and poultry
products that can be found in well-known grocery stores and top
restaurant chains nationwide. We are The Surprisingly Big Company ,
and we're right in your backyard.
Build your career with West Liberty Foods and be a part of an
exciting, collaborative team environment!
We are currently hiring for:
Job Title Machine Operator
Job Summary: Machine Operator position is responsible for operating
a machine in a safe and cost effective manner according to company
standards. Machine Operators may operate a variety of machines that
may include a Blender, Grinder, Stuffer, Tumbler, Slicer, Powered
Industrial Truck, Forklift, etc.
- Maintain and correctly document proper documentation.
- Maintain proper meat quality and temperature.
- Operate machine and equipment in a safe and food safe
- Operate a powered industrial truck safely if required.
- Responsible for proper set up and tear down of machinery and
- Installing and removing dies, molds, tooling.
- Ensuring proper pressures, temperatures, thickness, weights,
sizing, mix times, etc.
- Load and unload machine.
- Operate a scanner and learn the required transactions in the
- Formulate batches according to current batch sheets.
- Complete all required HACCP documentation.
- Understands basic mechanics for machine and make minor
adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for sanitation of work area.
- Troubleshoot mechanic issues.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Must practice good personal hygiene.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds including above head and below
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work at line speed with the ability to make
coordinated hand and finger movements.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Experience in food manufacturing or processing a plus.
- Ability to perform basic match.
- Must be able to become certified on equipment including powered
industrial truck or forklift if needed.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment
drug test, background screen and physical.West Liberty
Foods/Liberty Cold is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must apply
online on our career site.
Keywords: West Liberty Foods, Ogden , Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - Starting at $20.50 per hour, Other , Cornish, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!