Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Hampton Inn & Suites - Ogden
The purpose of a LAUNDRY ATTENDANT is to ensure laundry is clean
and ready for room attendants to stock guest rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prior to washing, ready linen by removing foreign objects.
- Wash and dry laundry using correct formula for each wash
- Fold items using technique as outlined in brand standards or by
- Ensure that finished laundry has no wrinkles, tears or stains -
remove unacceptable product to a specified location to ensure only
quality product is used in guest rooms.
- Maintain laundry area in a clean and orderly manner; check and
clean lint traps daily on all equipment.
- Maintain housekeeping and customer service standards by
ensuring that towels, sheets and linens are cleaned, ironed (if
necessary); and stored properly.
- Maintains an acceptable pace of work to ensure efficiency and
that inventory is maintained for guest needs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with brand standards and with
emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- High school education is not required.
- Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the
basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position
and ability to perform the requirements of the position.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Ogden , Laundry Attendant, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!