General Laborer (Burley, Idaho)
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People --- Customers --- Trust
We are seeking applicants for a Misc. Labor in our Burley, ID
Starting wage $19.00 during training period.
Rate after training period $24.46.
Eligible for insurance 1st day of month after start date.
We have rotating shifts (days, swing and graveyard).
Serving customers in Idaho, PCA Burley takes pride in offering
outstanding customer service. We are a full-service supplier of
corrugated shipping containers and value-added solutions. Our
customers rely on us for package testing, structural design
solutions, just-in-time (JIT) deliveriesand rush orders.
- Stacking bundles repetitively, setting up machinery, clearing
outjam-ups, and keeping track of unit count and order entry into
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related
work,which includes: tagging loads, clean-up, and removing bad
- Measure pallets and sheet size using a tap measure and
- Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing
operationwith a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing
downtime and waste.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out
- Stand and perform repetitive movements for most of the work
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or GED and be 18 years of age or
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and cross-train.
- Current verifiable work history/references and an
excellentrecord of attendance with previous employers.
- Ability to move, place, and transport up to 30lbs
- Ability to work any of the three assigned shifts as
needed,including weekends and short notice overtime.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous experience in production and manufacturing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word,
Excel,Access, and other basic computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
All qualified applicants must apply at to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Ogden , General Laborer (Burley, Idaho), Other , Burley, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!