Preventive Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Niagara Bottling
Location: Brigham City
Posted on: November 23, 2022
3rd ShiftWe offer competitive compensation and benefits packages
for our Team Members.Summary:Performs preventative and predictive
maintenance on facility machinery.Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems using
schematics and technical drawings.
- Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors and other
equipment at facility as required.
- Lubricate, diagnose, and operate equipment.
- Work independently and with other team members to complete
repairs timely and safely.
- Complete required daily paperwork, document parts and material
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- May perform as a back up to production line worker.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting
practices and safe machine operation.
- Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time
with or without prior notice.QualificationsMinimum:
- 2 Years Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 2 Years Experience in Position
- 0 Years Experience managing people/projects
- Education: High School Diplomaexperience may include a
combination of work experience and education
- Required to lift items up to 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Basic knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Mechanical System
(CMMS), this includes experience with HMIs, work orders, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Will need own toolbox and basic toolsPreferred Qualifications:-
- 4 Years Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 4 Years Experience working in Position
- 2 Years Experience managing people/projects
- Associate's Degree in Vocational Training in Mechanical,
Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Technical School Certification in related field*experience may
include a combination of work experience and educationCompetencies:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Find a Way
- Empowered to be
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of ColoradoAny
employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this
career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding
that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara
Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire
that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the
submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies
that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been
engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara
Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into
this career site to be eligible for placement fees.You should be
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Machine Safety Inspections
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Ogden , Preventive Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Brigham City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!