Company: Armored Gate, LLC.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you a sales hustler looking to work in a fast-paced
We are looking for a passionate go-getter who is interested in
joining our growing team of Account Executives. In this position,
you will work directly with existing clients and new prospects to
better understand their individual needs and pitch how our products
and services can help them meet and exceed their goals and
As a successful Account Executive, you must be proactive in
addressing client's needs through excellent communication and
*Account Executive Responsibilities: *
* Organize regular client meetings to ensure excellent customer
service and identify additional opportunities for the company to
provide products, services, or solutions.
* Make cold calls and actively reach out to prospects and referrals
from existing clients.
* Monitor sales account representatives and conduct performance
* Establish best practices and consistently monitor and report
sales performance analytics.
* Maintaining a database of contact information.
*What's in it for you: *
* Competitive comp plan and performance-based incentives.
* Flexible work hours.
* Career advancement opportunities.
* Best-in-class training, extensive support, and mentorship
*Account Executive Requirements: *
* A successful track record of hitting and exceeding weekly,
monthly, and annual quotas.
* Flexible and open to change in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong ability to work independently, solve client issues, and
* Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and time
* Computer savvy and capable of learning new computer
Are you ready to explore a career with us as an Account Executive?
We'd be delighted to have you on board! Send your application today
to secure your spot.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Armored Gate, LLC., Ogden , Account Executive, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!