Supplier and Material QA Specialist
Company: Honeyville, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Quality Assurance Supplier and Material Data Specialist
assists the companys efforts to maintain continuous quality
improvement by managing the Supplier Quality Management system
(SQM), managing Supplier and Raw Material approval and risk
assessment processes, and identifying/driving process improvements
through data analysis and use of other quality tools. This position
reports directly to the Director of Quality Assurance.
*Core Responsibilities: *
* Champion the processes for supplier and raw material selection
and qualification, risking, supplier performance monitoring, and
supplier classification from a food safety and quality perspective,
using Safefood 360 Supplier Quality Management Software.
* Maintain supplier and raw material documentation files using SQM
* Provide the risk of raw materials for the food safety plan
* Assist Research and Development Manager with supplier and raw
material approval by review of Preventive Controls documentation as
required for projects.
* Assist with maintaining the Standard Operating Procedure
documentation for Supplier Approval process.
* Subject matter expert for all raw material and supplier-based
food safety and quality issues.
* Support the Supplier Corrective Action process as related to raw
materials and other supplier matters.
* Request COAs and other supporting documentation from suppliers,
* Assist with clerical tasks including compiling data, writing
reports and trending data.
* Meet assigned KPIs consistently.
* Follow all environmental, health and safety protocols and provide
support for all safety and environmental initiatives.
* Demonstrate managements commitment to food and personal
* Minimum four-year experience in Quality Assurance, Food Safety or
Supplier Management Processes.
* Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ERP, and QMS software
* Ability to manage time wisely and able to work with little to no
* Ability to understand and share Quality Assurance, SQF and
* Ability to develop effective and appropriate formal
communications, including plans and schedules.
* Demonstrates interpersonal skills necessary to build strong
relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Self-motivated desire for continuous improvement processes within
scope of responsibilities.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: *
Frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance;
stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; and to talk; or hear. Ability to
lift and/ or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color
and depth vision. The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate to occasionally loud. Exposure to allergens such
as Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Milk/Dairy, eggs, etc.
*_To be considered for the above position, please submit your
resume to _**_www.honeyville.com/careers_**__*
*_At Honeyville, Inc., career development is a shared
responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop,
improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to
support our business objectives._*
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Honeyville, Inc., Ogden , Supplier and Material QA Specialist, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!