Construction Laborer - Malad City, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Location: Malad City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking for laborers to work in Malad City,
Pay- Starting at $17.00 an hour and going up from there
Concrete labor/Pipe labor work is a plus but not required.
This is a physically demanding job
If you are interested, please send your resume to
Laborer responsibilities and abilities include but are not limited
to the list below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans work areas, tools, equipment, materials etc.
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools, and
- Digs, spreads, and levels dirt and gravel, using pick, rake,
- Moving and transferring from job to job as projects progress
and work is available.
- Work with other workers in a cooperative manner.
- General labor work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 6 months to 2 years of experience in construction
laborer type work.
- Transportation to work
- Be able to carry 70 lbs. or more
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Willing to do general laborer work (e.g. Sweep, clean up job
site, run errands, use hammer and saw, dig trenches, etc.)
- Flexible availability to include overtime and weekends.
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be willing to work 65+ hours a week during the summer
monthsBenefits / Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan + 5% company matching
- Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Great company culture and parties
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Associated topics: dirt, drywall, groundskeeper, housekeeping,
labor, laborer, maintenance, mop, operator, unload
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Ogden , Construction Laborer - Malad City, ID, Other , Malad City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!