Concrete Finisher-Pocatello, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Location: Fort Hall
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking for Skilled Concrete Finishers to
start working ASAP
Pay- DOE starting at $24.00 an hour and up
MUST be able to pass drug test and background check
MUST have basic tools of the trade.
MUST be able to work at least 40 hrs a week.
Smooths and finishes surfaces of poured concrete highway roads to
specified textures by performing the following duties. The size of
the project and organization of the work determining whether a
worker spends all his time on one job or is transferred from task
to task as the project progresses to completion. Some workers
habitually work in one branch of the industry, whereas others
transferred from task to task as the project progresses to
completion or according to the availability of work or on a
seasonal basis. May be designated according to specific work
- Signals concrete deliverer to position truck to facilitate
- Spreads concrete into inaccessible sections of forms with rake
- Levels concrete to specified depth and workable consistency,
with hand held screed and floats to bring water to surface and
produce soft topping.
- Smooths, and shapes surfaces of freshly poured concrete.
- Finishes concrete surfaces, or wets and rubs concrete with
abrasive stone to impart finish.
- Removes rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces, and
patches holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound.
- Molds expansion joints and edges.
- Sprinkles colored stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring
powder on concrete to produce prescribed finish.
- Produces rough concrete surface with broom.
- Mixes cement with hoe or concrete-mixing machine.
- Directs subgrade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of
- Breaks up and repairs old concrete surfaces.
- Able to set up Screed, Bidwell, GoMaco and other equipment to
- A minimum of 1 year of pouring concrete and finishing in
multiple disciplines (roadways, large commercial flat work,
foundations and footings, walls, parking structures, etc.)
- Transportation to work
- Be flexible with working different shifts (days, nights) and
working long hours during the summer months (70+ hours a week and
nights during the summer months)
- Be able to carry 70 lbs. or more
- Be willing to do laborer and carpentry work and other
responsibilities when finishing is not required.Benefits / Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan + 5% company matching
- Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Great company culture and parties
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Associated topics: bricklayer, concrete, concrete finisher,
foreman, hardscaper, mason, mudjacker, pave, plasterer, shoveling
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Ogden , Concrete Finisher-Pocatello, ID, Other , Fort Hall, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!