Company: Kent's Market
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Do you like -making people happy? Do you like to clean and help
customers? - Are you -service-oriented -and enjoy working with
others? Kents Family grocery store is the perfect place for
you!Kents is looking for a fun, amazing person who loves to help
others and follow our quality of customer service. - We are a
homegrown, hometown, family business that loves serving our
customers and communities. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Dairy Clerk is responsible for keeping all store dairy and
frozen cases stocked and clean during business hours. They are
required to assist customers as needed while maintaining a
friendly, energetic demeanor.
- Ensures cleanliness of dairy cases, storage area, and work area
for safety. This includes the cleaning of shelves and products,
keeping floors free of liquid spills or water, removing hazardous
debris from the floor, and sweeping.
- Stocks dairy cases. This includes the presentation of product,
facing, filling, and organization of all product items as well as
ensuring tag and pricing accuracy.
- Examines the rotation of all dairy products paying particular
attention to expired stock and discarding outdated or spoiled items
per shrink program.
- Responds positively to customers inquiries and assists
customers with purchases, information, and product selection;
requires selling and cross selling of products.
- Receives, inspects products for accuracy of shipment,
temperature, and quality.
- Monitors the point of purchase signs. Ensures a variety of
recipe cards, product coupons, promotional material, and
information on complimentary foods.
- Requires operating and using equipment such as knives, scales,
compactors, balers, pallet jacks, and hand trucks.
- Sustains a high level of product knowledge and product
- Walks department regularly to ensure an organized, sanitary,
and overall clean appearance at all times.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalency degree.
- Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all
- Must be able to support and contribute to team goals.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Requires vertically/horizontally transferring boxes/crates
weighing between 40-60 lbs., from 5 to 72 or from 62 to 9, for a
distance up to 10 feet for between 6-50 hours without mechanical
- Must use a pallet jack to move product between 500-1000
- Must use a 2 step stool to access shelves, repetitively
bend/squat to access a point.
- Requires standing continuously for up to 4 hours continuously,
for a total of 8 hours per shift.
- Will work inside controlled temperatures, as well as
coolers/freezers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Kents Market is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful
discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Kent's Market, Ogden , Dairy Clerk, Other , Tremonton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!