Coordinator Day Program - FT (90929)
Company: Rise Services Inc Utah
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Ogden, UT - Ogden, UT
No Degree Required
Limited or Occasional
Health & Human Services
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established
in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in
institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have
grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of
needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day
programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and
community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission
has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the
people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work
in the direct care profession
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking
a full time Coordinator to provide support to adults with
developmental disabilities or mental health needs in our RISE
Opportunity Center (ROC).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee daily operation and quality assurance of program.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and implementing plans
that will address the needs of the individuals.
- Supervise, schedule, train, and work direct care hours alongside
Direct Support Professionals.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, and coordinate with various state
- Schedule and ensure completion of activities and skill
development goals. Assist with social and community activities.
- Position includes being on-call.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or comparable supervisory
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality
supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also,
must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently
as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and
related field experience preferred.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process or hiring process, please submit your request
through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY
ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206 - Attn Human
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment
Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace
diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
Keywords: Rise Services Inc Utah, Ogden , Coordinator Day Program - FT (90929), Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!