Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA
Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose
and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an)
CT Technologist today with Ogden Regional Medical
Center.BenefitsOgden Regional Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) CT Technologist. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a CT Technologist, you will
work with our friendly radiologists assisting with various types of
procedures. There are always opportunities to learn new things and
be challenged in your career. Members of that team consider
themselves a family where each member works hard to support each
other. We are looking for someone who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will administer both oral and IV contrast; evaluate
patients for any allergic reactions; place correct IV for the exam
- You will be loading and operating MedRad power injector.
- You will operate and understand CT scanning equipment; practice
ALARA standards; understand physician protocols and scan
- You will be assisting interventional radiologists with
- You will be maintaining a clean work environment and stock the
department with supplies and linens.
- You will be moving, lifting, and assisting patients onto and
off the scanner table.
What qualifications you will need:
- Registered Computerized Tomography Technician must be obtained
within 1 year of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- Current Radiology Technologist license through the State of
which you will be working.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification Ogden Regional
Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for over 75
years. Our 232 plus bed
hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated
to providing high-quality healthcare.
Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke
Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is Pleasant View Emergency Center.
This fully equipped, freestanding
facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and
technicians are specially trained in
emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus
treatment rooms, comprehensive
imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to
ensure accurate and prompt
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center
sit at the heart of the Wasatch
Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including
hiking, biking, rock climbing,
watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden
offers the lure of outdoor living
and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the
patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Ogden , CT Technologist, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!