Control Systems Engineer
Company: Cimarron Software Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Title: Control Systems EngineerLocation: Ogden, UT, US
84401Req ID: SCSE110723Remote/Onsite/Hybrid: 100% OnsiteJob Type:
Full-time# of Hires Needed: 2Education: Bachelor's DegreeTravel: Up
to 10%Security Clearance Required: Ability to obtain and maintain a
U.S. Security ClearancePay Range: $100,000.00 -
175,000.00/yrPosition Introduction: Cimarron Software Services is
seeking a Control Systems Engineer to support the Engineering and
Manufacturing Development (EMD) phase of the US Air Force's
Sentinel (formally GBSD) program. Cimarron provides engineering and
technical support to Bechtel for the design, construction, and
integration of the Sentinel launch infrastructure at locations to
include Vandenberg AFB, CA, F.E. Warren AFB, WY, Malmstrom AFB, MT,
and Minot AFB, ND. Sentinel is a vital US Air Force program that
will recapitalize the nation's aging ground-based leg of the
nuclear triad -- the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic
Missile (ICBM). We invite you to join our team for this phenomenal
opportunity in designing the future ICBM! This is an onsite
- Develop I/O lists, alarm lists, ECS controls, building
management systems, and logic diagrams.
- Develop procurement documents, including specifications and
- Develop and check calculations.Required Skills: Required
Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are
eligible for consideration at this time.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Experience with building management systems and distributed
control systems (DCS).
- Relevant Experience includes, but, is not limited to experience
with drawings, calculations, and specifications for systems and
equipment in nuclear or industrial process facilities, data
centers, central utility plants, or complex building systems.
- Experience originating/checking/reviewing P&IDs, V&IDs,
logic diagrams, schematics, functional block diagrams, panel layout
drawings, and/or wiring drawings.
- Experience using procurement equipment, including originating
engineering purchasing documents (ex. data sheets, equipment
specifications, scope of work) and incorporating vendor documents
into design drawings.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, VISIO, and other
common computer programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize engineering and office automation tools
- Extensive knowledge and application codes and standards.
- Broad knowledge of the application of Control Systems
engineering design principles.
- Familiarity with NIST 800 standards.
- Strong understanding of engineering drawings, datasheets, and
the selection of instruments based on system application
- High School diploma or equivalent and 12 or more years of
related experience, or Bachelor of Science and 6 or more years of
related experience. Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the USA.
- Knowledge of Bechtel Corporate guides and standards.
- Lead or supervisory experience.
- Experience working with procedures meeting quality assurance
programs such as ISO-9000.
- Experience working with the design of secure facilities
including SCIF, TEMPEST, and ICD-705 spaces.
- Prior experience working with government agencies, preferably
the Department of Defense.
- Experience executing engineering design with Revit.
- Understanding of Mechanical and Process Engineering discipline
drawings and system calculations, as related to Control System
- Intermediate knowledge of developing CSI MasterFormat
specifications, or SpecsIntact.
- Design experience with Unified Facilities Criteria and the
Whole Building Design Guide.Business Profile:Cimarron is a global
solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to
satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success
with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an
entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled
employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering
superior products and services. We believe in recognizing
employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits,
including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k)
contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From
company communication through Company-wide information meetings led
by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to
recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will
not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued
member of the Cimarron family. Cimarron is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
Keywords: Cimarron Software Services, Inc., Ogden , Control Systems Engineer, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!