Company: Cimarron Software Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Title: ArchitectLocation: Ogden, UT, US 84401Req ID:
SA081823Remote/Onsite/Hybrid: 100% OnsiteJob Type: Full-time# of
Hires Needed: 1Education: Bachelor's DegreeTravel: NoneSecurity
Clearance Required: Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security
ClearancePay Range: $130,000.00 - $180,000.00/yrPosition
Introduction: Cimarron is seeking senior-level Architects to
support the Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) phase
of the Sentinel (formally GBSD) program. Cimarron provides
engineering and technical support to Bechtel for the design,
construction, and integration of the Sentinel launch systems at
locations to include Vandenberg AFB, CA, F.E. Warren AFB, WY,
Malmstrom AFB, MT, and Minot AFB, ND. Sentinel is a vital US Air
Force program that will recapitalize the nation's aging
ground-based leg of the nuclear triad - the Minuteman III
Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM). We invite you to join
our team for this phenomenal opportunity in designing the future
ICBM!This is an onsite position.Key Duties:
- Prepare the architectural design layouts, details, drawings,
and specifications for buildings associated with this USAF
- Coordinate and integrate design work between the architectural
discipline and other engineering disciplines.
- Prepare studies, drawings, calculations, specifications, and
- Design in Building Information Tools.
- Review and check the work of others.
- Develop equipment and material specifications and
- Develop procurement documentation and vendor submittals, and
integrate information into designs.Required Skills: Required
Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are
eligible for consideration at this time.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 9 or more years of related experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Understanding of technical issues and costs related to the
selection of design features and unique architectural
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures of NFPA, OSHA, ANSI,
IBC, and UFCs.
- Experience applying and adapting architectural techniques,
including devising new approaches to technical problems
- Experience coordinating a multi-disciplined design team.
- In-depth experience with one of the following:
- Revit, including the ability to generate sheets and model items
with minimal supervision/direction
- SpecsIntact and the Unified Facilities Guide Specifications
- Experience producing a full, well-coordinated, and detailed set
of architectural construction documents.
- Experience with drawings, calculations, and specifications for
Architectural systems and equipment on nuclear or industrial
process facilities, data centers, central utility plants, or
complex building systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture or a related field from an
accredited course of study.Desired Skills, Experience, and
- Active Secret clearance.
- Experience with Navisworks.
- Experience with Division 1 specifications.
- Experience working with government agencies, preferably the
Department of Defense.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop,
Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Current U.S. professional registration.Business
Profile:Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic
partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We
ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced
leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled
by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative
technologies, and delivering superior products and services. We
believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive
salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision
insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and
much more. From company communication through Company-wide
information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards
program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their
accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a
team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family. Cimarron
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
Keywords: Cimarron Software Services, Inc., Ogden , Architect, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!