Pc Technician 2
Company: Abbtech Professional Resources
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Deployment ServicesDeskside Technicians are expected to provide
on-site support for the delivery and installation of new equipment,
and prompt and professional resolution to end user issues involving
IT equipment and software. The technicians will trouble-shoot
incidents and collaborate with other IT service providers as needed
to insure resolution. Technicians will provide the required level
of support, using ---remote tools--- when possible.-- In order to
support the deployment of replacement workstationsTechnicians
- Perform receipt and asset control activities for the systems to
- Execute the pre-capture checklist to assure the success of the
Altiris Deployment Solution Capture activity.
- Initiate execution of Altiris Deployment Solution against
target and replacement workstations.
- Perform loading of above-baseline software and perform quality
control steps to ensure the systems have the required configuration
- Set up replacement workstation at user location.
- Test and confirm customer satisfaction.
- Correction of discrepancies identified, and root cause analysis
to prevent future discrepancies.
- Remove and execute asset control procedures to excess the
refreshed target system. SCOPE
- Setup, deploy and assure the quality of desktop and laptop
workstations and attached equipment to IRS end users and support
the deployment of new workstations.
- Distribute peripheral equipment and associate supply items such
as printers, toner, etc. Task Order AdministrationProvide a weekly
Status Report to Project Manager and Contracting Officer---s
Representative (COR) which will contain:--
- summary and status of work performed for the time frame of the
- Number and type of activities performed
- Number and status of reports produced
- Summary of analysis performed
- Barriers encountered and mitigations to those barriers
- Problems or constraints for completing any of the
- Status of open items from previous report(s) Job
Requirements:ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled
Keywords: Abbtech Professional Resources, Ogden , Pc Technician 2, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!