Procter & Gamble - Plant Technician
Company: Procter & Gamble
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the
latest production technology and equipment for the world's biggest
brands? We're looking for team players who know how to take charge
of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant
Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As
a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for
keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and
maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from
our products. We hire you at entry level and you advance by
demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and
leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to
expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and
other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed
converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a
computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on
equipment. From the beginning, you will be getting involved,
impacting situations and influencing business-related problems. We
- Ownership of your work from your first day - Maintain
world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment We have no doubt
these skills will help you on the job?
- Able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including
operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical
- Operating essential material handling equipment at the site
e.g., clamp truck, forklift, hand trucks, etc.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need
to meet the following physical requirements: - Use basic hand and
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move
around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time
The Box Elder Procter & Gamble Plant operates 7-days per week. We
rely on local talent and relocation is generally not paid.
Technicians work any day of the week, including weekends. Work on
weekends may be as overtime or as part of the Technician's normal
schedule. Changes in business volume and production requirements
can cause the plant to occasionally change the length of work
shifts or the rotation schedule. The hours of work are 12 hours per
day. Shift rotations vary from working a single straight shift to
working two or three rotating shifts. Technicians are expected to
be willing to rotate and to work any shift. Additional days could
be required to be worked as overtime.
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye
protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Willing to work rotating shifts
Just so you know:
- Relocation is generally not paid.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity a
nd expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any
other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a
general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for
nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter &
Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions
would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time
and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications
of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being
Keywords: Procter & Gamble, Ogden , Procter & Gamble - Plant Technician, Professions , Mendon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!