Earn $1600/week - Off Most Weekends, $5K Sign-On Bonus! Flatbed Regional CDL Drivers Wanted!
Company: System Transport
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Call (888) 871-6276 to speak with a System Transport Recruiter
NEW INDUSTRY-LEADING PAY PACKAGES!
You spoke. We listened. Right now, earn MORE with our NEW
Industry-Leading Pay Packages for both Regional and OTR Routes when
you drive for System Transport as a CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver
hauling vital goods and materials like glass, steel, aluminum,
building materials, locomotive wheels, machinery, coils and
specialty metals. PLUS for a limited time, you can earn a $5k
Sign-On Bonus! Don t wait Apply Now!
CDL-A FLATBED TRUCK DRIVER
Driver Type: Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers
Equipment Type: Flatbed
Route Type: Regional Route
Division: Division 296
Terminal: Caldwell, ID
Home Time: Off most weekends for 34-hour reset
Weekly Pay: Top Earners Make Up to $1600 / week
Transition Pay: We offer a $1,600 transition package
Bonus: Earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus, when you Apply Now!
$5K Sign-on Bonus Eligibility Requirements:
● Drivers must be currently employed and actively driving to
receive the payout.
● Payout is $1000 at 90 days, $1500 at 8 months and $2500 at 14
● Owner/operators and inexperienced Trainees are not eligible for
this special offer.
Home Time: Off most weekends for a 34-hour reset
Home time varies by division. This opportunity is for Division
System Transport offers many different route options for truck
Which route is right for you? Speak with a recruiter, and we can
find out together!
● Medical and Dental,
● Transition Pay,
● Orientation Pay,
● Vacation time, and more!
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 4 months of driving experience required
- Ideally 1 year truck driving experience preferred, but not
- A safe driving record on the road
TERMINALS & HIRING AREAS: Division 296 Regional Route
System Transport offers many different route options for CDL-A
Flatbed Truck Drivers across the Western USA.
- This opportunity is for a System Transport Regional Route with
- Below are the applicable hiring areas for this specific
WHO IS SYSTEM TRANSPORT?
If you are looking for big company resources with a small company
feel, you have found the right place to call home. Drive for System
Transport, and receive great pay packages and excellent benefits
like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, good home
time, medical and dental, 401K, and so much more. System Transport
has been hauling what builds America since 1972! Today, we are
still keeping the country running with great drivers like you
behind the wheel. You belong here, come drive with us!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY:
Your safety is always paramount to us. When you drive for System
Transport, you will drive the newest flatbed trucks equipped with
cutting edge technologies for your comfort and safety.
- OUR MODERN TRUCKS ARE METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED FOR YOUR
- Every tractor has a lane departure & forward-collision warning
system, hard brake monitoring, and a satellite communication device
- 24/7/365 road service staff & shops
- If a truck needs repairs, it's not going out until it is 100%
ready to hit the road again safely with you at the wheel. You can
count on that!
- COVID-19 Compliant
- DRIVER PORTAL: SUPPORT 24/7
- An award-winning app made for drivers by drivers.
- Receive real-time updates and alerts, access your pay, current
trip data, messages/notifications, available PTO, contact
information, and so much more!
YOU BELONG HERE.
COME DRIVE WITH SYSTEM TRANSPORT!
Call (888) 871-6276 to speak with a System Transport Recruiter,
and let us help you find the flatbed route that fits you best!
Keywords: System Transport, Ogden , Earn $1600/week - Off Most Weekends, $5K Sign-On Bonus! Flatbed Regional CDL Drivers Wanted!, Professions , Burley, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!