Maintenance Plumber 3
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Requisition ID: R10007494
EstateLocation: Corinne - UT, United States of AmericaCitizenship
Required: United States CitizenshipClearance Type: NoneTelecommute:
No- Teleworking not available for this positionShift: 1st Shift
(United States of America)Travel Required: NoPositions Available:
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Plumber 3 to join
our team at the Promontory, Utah facility.This Maintenance Crafts
position performs preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and
repair, as well as new construction on plant facilities, and
equipment. While this position will have an emphasis on plumping
and pipe fitting, the candidate will be expected to perform other
mechanical skills to maintain and repair industrial plant
processing equipment. Candidates with experience in other
mechanical disciplines such as welding are preferred. Shift work
and overtime is required and the successful candidate must pass a
background check for the Federal Safe Explosives Act (SEA).Primary
- Demonstrate safe work habits and knowledge of safety rules
while performing job functions
- Follow through on verbal and written work orders as directed by
- Ability to safely use hand and power tools, use personal
protective equipment, and maintain job site safety
- Perform a variety of related pipefitter duties at various job
sites as required. For example:
- Troubleshooting and repair of high pressure steam and
condensate lines and equipment.
- Preforming preventive maintenance on equipment and
- Trouble shooting and repair of industrial process
- Installation and piping of new equipment and tooling.
- Installation and repairs of underground water and sewer
- Installation, repair, and plumbing of appliances and
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
- Experience with steam and condensate systemsMinimum
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Current state certification as a journeyman Plumber/Pipefitter
plus 4 years of related work experience.
- Successful candidate must be able to obtain a clearance for the
Federal Safe Explosives Act (SEA).
- U.S. citizenCompetencies for Success:
- Safety First attitude.
- Detailed oriented and a preference for hands-on craft
- Actively engage in continuous improvement efforts.
- A strong work ethic that demonstrates initiative and ambition
to become proficient in all job duties
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Salary Range: 54900 - 91500
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world,
we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our
colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we
operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive
Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we
will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be
fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 or by your start date if it is
after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical
and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine
requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and
approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Ogden , Maintenance Plumber 3, Professions , Corinne, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!