Farebox Revenue Receiver (Part-Time)
Company: Utah Transit Authority
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Utah Transit AuthorityJob SummaryPerforms responsible work
removing and replacing cashboxes from fareboxes. Maintains security
of cash room and fareboxes at all times. Perform preventative
maintenance and clean required equipment as needed.Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Utah driver's license.
- Must be a safe driver with no more than 4 moving violations in
the past 3 years. Cannot have more than 1 violation of driving
under the influence of alcohol, any drug, or the combined influence
of any alcohol or any drug within the last 10 yearsEXPERIENCE
- One year work experience in a cash sensitive position (teller,
cash room, vault, armored guard).
- Experience in completing preventative maintenance, minor
repairs, and parts exchange.
- This job requires a credit check and a background
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Safely and securely remove, control, and store company
- Follow all procedures and processes with continuous precision
- Complete written reports and records quickly, accurately, and
- Lift 25 pounds or more regularly throughout each shift.- OR -An
equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. [UTA
reserves the right to determine the equivalencies of education and
experience.] This job requires regular and predictable attendance
UTAs benefits package for part-time administrative employees
- 11 days of paid time off (6.5 vacation days and 4.5 sick days).
Increase in paid time off with tenure at UTA.
- 10 paid holidays and two (2) floating holidays per year.
- Training, development, and career advancement
- Employee assistance program includes counseling, legal
services, financial planning, etc.
- 457 Contribution Plan, available for immediate contributions
and company matching.
- Free transit passes for employee, spouse, and dependent
- UTA Well a comprehensive wellness program designed to support
employees and dependents in their health and wellness goals.
- Free on-site fitness facilities and discounted membership to
VASA Fitness.For more information on UTAs Total Rewards benefits
package, please visit:https://jobs.jobvite.com/rideuta/#benefitsPay
Rate:$14.98 per hour Shift:Tuesday:4:30-12:30am Thursday:
4:30-12:30am Saturday: 4:30-12:30am*Shift subject to change Close
Date: Open Until FilledPM21PI174676609
Keywords: Utah Transit Authority, Ogden , Farebox Revenue Receiver (Part-Time), Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!