Manufacturing Technician 2
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 22, 2022
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: None
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the
boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and
cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start
contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing
real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take
pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to
grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With
our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right
opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Propulsion Systems is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician
2 to join our Operations team at our Promontory, Utah plant.
Role description & Responsibilities:
* Manufacture composite cases for man flight and defense system
* Follows established planning or procedures;
* Makes operator repairs as required.
* Must have a total understanding of machine program mode versus
manual operation and be able to operate the machine from the panel
view or keyboard as required by process.
* Works with several types of adhesives and chemicals
* Must pass all job-specific or specialized certification programs
required for core tasks or specialized assignments .
* Must be willing to work shift work
* Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of manufacturing
* Operating industrial equipment such as cranes, forklifts,
precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
* Previous experience working with composites
* Makes operator controlled repairs as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Must be willing to perform work on weekends and holidays as
* Must be willing to work overtime as required
* Able to work a physically demanding day (stand for long periods;
work from your knees; ascend and descend ladders; lift, bend, twist
push and pull up to 50 lbs.)
* Able to read, comprehend and follow established written
instructions without deviation
* Perform basic math and measurement functions
* Must be U.S. Citizen
* Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
* High School diploma or equivalent required
Salary Range: $39,600.00 - $66,000.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Ogden , Manufacturing Technician 2, Professions , Corinne, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!