Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The purpose of a MAINTENANCE ATTENDANT is to perform routine
property and equipment repairs and preventative maintenance,
monitor utilities and assist in ensuring the safety of guests and
associates in compliance with all corporate and brand standards and
all federal, state and local laws. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Responds in a courteous and timely manner to all guests'
questions, complaints or requests.
- Performs maintenance and repair work on the interior and
exterior of building, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and
kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning
(HVAC) ventilation, water treatment systems and swimming
- Conduct inspections for Preventative Maintenance needs.
- Ensure the security of inventory such as tools, supplies,
equipment, furniture, televisions, etc.
- Replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner, minimizing
waste and ensuring that equipment is prepared and operational for
the next shift.
- Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner and within
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.REQUIRED
COMPETENCIES:To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be
required.Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific
time.Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality
service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.Associate
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.Associate
demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
required.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCEA high school diploma or general
education degree (GED) and six months to one year of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing,
electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry. Ability to work
nights, weekends and holidays.LANGUAGE ABILITYAbility to read and
comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively
present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.WORK
ENVIRONMENT: The work environment normally entails the following:
- Ability to work in all types of inclement weather
- 1/3 to 2/3 of time working near mechanical parts, with
vibration and risk of electrical shock, and in high, precarious
places, on ladders and in extreme cold and heat.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals throughout the day
- Moderate to occasional loud noise levels consistent with hotel
environmentPHYSICAL DEMANDS:During the course of performing the
physical demands of this position, associates are expected to
observe and adhere to safety and security procedures, promoting a
safe work environment. The physical activity normally entails the
- Stand or walk more than 2/3 of the time
- Sit less than 1/3 of the time
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel 75% of time
- Reach with hands and arms 75% of time
- Reach overhead with hands and arms 25% of time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, climb or balance 50% of
- Talk or hear 50% of time
- Carry / Lift /Push/Pull up to 75 lbs.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Ogden , Maintenance Attendant, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!