Lead Electrical Engineer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a person, you're a learner - an innate leader - someone who
is always taking initiative to make things better and bring others
along with you. You live your life in alignment with the highest
values of integrity and quality, always ensuring your
responsibilities become a long-term success story. In your
Electrical Engineer role, you'll help us deliver better care for
billions of people around the world. The Ogden Plant is seeking an
Electrical Engineer to work on assignments that can vary from
capital projects, production asset support and plant systems
- Align with organization (Staff, Plant, and Platform) objectives
and performance metrics. Work as a team member to achieve those
- Lead or work with cross functional teams to develop and
implement equipment/process improvement projects and/or solutions
using both simple (4SPS) and complex (6-sigma) problem solving
- Lead or support plant driven equipment and process improvement
projects from conception through commercialization.
- Develop knowledge and skills in application of engineering
principles, scientific analysis, and project management.
- Develop knowledge and skills to apply Lean Manufacturing
principles (visual management, standard work, etc.) to all aspect
of the work.
- Work with Staff and other KC facilities world-wide to share
ideas and increase technical efficiency using change management
- Document changes made using CAD and the KC drawing management
About Us:---At Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams
committed to driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150
years of market leadership, and we're always looking for new and
better ways to perform-so what can you do with that? There's no
time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all
here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
In this role you will join the Ogden Mill team and report to the
Sr. Engineering Manager.
About You:You're driven to perform at the highest level possible,
and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic
caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to
sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development. To
succeed in this role, you will need the following
- A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related
- 3 to 5 years of experience at both a K-C Staff and
manufacturing facility is desired but not required.
- Ability to work with others on a team.
- Customer service attitude - recognizes who the customer
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Windows Operating System and
Microsoft Windows Office Suite.
Total Benefits:Here are a few of the benefits you'd enjoy. For a
complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com.
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision
coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition
restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational
health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care
options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or
- Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself
and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected
- Additional programs and support to continue your education,
adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive
organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of
its team members to brands that make life better for people all
around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that
reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your
original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success
of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer,
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.The statements above are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this
classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required
for this position
Keywords: Kimberly-Clark, Ogden , Lead Electrical Engineer, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!