Full Time Facilities Technician - 401K (profit sha
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Facilities Manager, the
Facilities Tech 2 is responsible for assisting in grounds,
plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, electrical, HVAC, clean
up after projects, snow removal, basic computer functions, and
general maintenance of Ogden Clinic locations and facilities. This
position often requires long or irregular work hours.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits.Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $16.62+ hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Ogden , Full Time Facilities Technician - 401K (profit sha, Professions , Garland, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!