Electrician Maintenance Technician
Company: West Liberty Foods
Posted on: September 23, 2022
OUR TEAM IS OUR BEST ASSET
About West Liberty Foods
West Liberty Foods manufactures hundreds of meat and poultry
products that can be found in well-known grocery stores and top
restaurant chains nationwide. We are The Surprisingly Big Company ,
and we're right in your backyard.
Build your career with West Liberty Foods and be a part of an
exciting, collaborative team environment!
We are currently hiring for
Job Title Electrician
Job Summary: The Electrician is responsible for installing,
maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, and
fixtures while ensuring that the work is in accordance with
relevant codes. The Electrician will support operations by
maintaining the operation of machinery and equipment and
troubleshooting in order to keep production running.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic
wiring and equipment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot systems, components, and equipment to
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to
identify hazards, defects, and need for adjustments or repairs to
ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in
electrical wiring, equipment using testing devices such as
ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility
and safety of system.
- Reading and understanding mechanical and electrical diagrams
and technical repair manuals.
- Operate lifts and material handling tools as needed.
- Able to adapt to a fast pace work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements
- Must have experience and knowledge as an Electrician. Prefer
- Associate Degree or equivalent in a related field is
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related electrical field in
an industrial setting is preferred.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office and L2L.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to provide their own hand tools.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends if
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to cover other days and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to climb ladders and do work on aerial work
platform as needed.
- Must be able to work the hours assigned by the supervisor.
- Be an active member of the HAZMAT team.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment
drug test, background screen and physical.West Liberty
Foods/Liberty Cold is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must apply
online on our careersite at https://careers.wlfoods.com/.
Keywords: West Liberty Foods, Ogden , Electrician Maintenance Technician, Professions , Smithfield, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!