Facilities Power Systems Electrical Engineer
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman, located in Promontory, UT, is currently
recruiting for a Facilities Power Systems Electrical Engineer.
Job Summary including Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs power, controls and process instrumentation per the NEC
including hazardous classified locations.
- Provide detailed cost estimates for project design and
- Troubleshoot industrial electrical equipment.
- Develop electrical maintenance guidelines for industrial
- Knowledge of performing Arc Flash Analysis
- Expertise to develop electrical schematics and One Line
diagrams that are logical, well organized and require little to no
- Expertise in Power Distribution
- Work with maintenance craftsmen to troubleshoot.
- Project management and cost estimating.
- Provide Detailed Project Designs in AutoCAD drawing
- BS in Engineering with an emphasis in electrical/power.
- 2 years minimum industrial facility electrical design
- Position may be filled at higher level requiring BS in
Engineering with an emphasis in electrical/power and 5 years
minimum industrial facility electrical design engineering
- Industrial power and control design experience.
- AutoCAD drafting ability.
- Ability to work in the field, climb ladders, work outside and
work in congested areas. Salary Range: $71,100 USD - $106,700
Salary Range 2: $87,600 USD - $131,400 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Ogden , Facilities Power Systems Electrical Engineer, Professions , Corinne, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!