Milk Truck Receiver
Company: Gossner Foods, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Gossner Foods is a growing family business with three locations
across the western United States. With a combined 120 years of
cheese making experience, state of the art equipment, and a team of
dedicated employees; Gossner Foods is a leader in the dairy
industry. What began as a strictly Swiss cheese plant, has expanded
until now over 30 varieties of cheeses, and also UHT (Ultra High
Temperature) shelf stable milk in a variety of flavors.
* Receive raw milk from dairy milk haulers
* Wash milk silos all equipment used
* Take samples and perform tests on milk received (antibiotics,
* Keep detailed and accurate records
* Observe all procedures and safety rules, ensure others in the
area do so as well
* Must be responsible, dependable, and trustworthy
* Must stay on task with little supervision
* Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds regularly
* Must be able to climb ladders, walk on narrow walkways at
* Candidates must be able to read and write in English
* Any other duties assigned by supervisor
Schedule : 2/2/3 Week one : Monday, Thursday and Friday
Week Two : Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test,
and physical fitness test to determine eligibility.
Great benefits package, including: health, dental,vision, 401k,
FSA, employee discounts, and quarterly bonus.
Gossner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Gossner Foods, Inc., Ogden , Milk Truck Receiver, Professions , Heyburn, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!