Maintenance Technician I
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Location: 602 W 400 N Ogden UT 84404
Shift: part-time, Wednesday- Friday 5a-3:30a
Pay: $19 per hour
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a
leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse
service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a
proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx
Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics
processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous
improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned
FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that
provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and
processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Maintenance Technician I is responsible for maintaining
machinery to ensure safety as well as productivity.
This position will be responsible for.....
- Set up and maintain machinery in co pack area.
- Maintain machinery in accordance with the Preventative
- Maintain area to comply with current safety standards.
- Understand and assist in the Equipment Validation Process.
- Capable of using eMaint for troubleshooting as well as
capturing repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager and
Co Pack Supervisors.
You might be a great fit if....
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience performing mechanical maintenance
duties in a manufacturing/packaging environment, or equivalent
combination of vocational education and experience.
- Must have exceptional problem solving and maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
ADA - FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
FedEx Logistics, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics. The FedEx Logistics companies are committed to
providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation
for qualified individuals with disabilities in its application
procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact
Job ID: 49762
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Ogden , Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!