Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $73,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,200-$1,320 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 210214Overview
- Haul ATVs, golf carts and other recreation vehicles in
specialized dry van trailers.
- Drive vehicles off the trailer.
- 1-3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load. Pay and
- Hourly, mileage and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Cannot have a fear of heights.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, UT.
- Will need to attend flatbed training. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Pay includes all facets of the
exact job you do. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify . > Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI232769864
Keywords: Schneider, Ogden , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!