Production Operator II
Posted on: November 15, 2023
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Responsible for performing day-to-day
operations on the production floor. Ensures all assigned tasks are
completed in order to meet requirements including machine operation
packaging material handling and shipping packages as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision follows established company policies
and procedures and applies acquired job skills to complete various
tasks on the production floor.
- Performs functions that require full knowledge of general
aspects of the job.
- Performs packaging and batch making functions for the line.
- Performs production preparation as directed following current
production and QC procedures guidelines and SOPs.
- Assists in monitoring all operations.
- Assists in monitoring raw material and packaging component
- Interfaces with PLC and PC applications in order to operate the
- Performs reconciliations regularly.
- Performs breakdown and assembly of production machines.
- Troubleshoots equipment issues and performs minor maintenance
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and follows all
Manufacturing SOPs that apply to this position.
- Performs all paperwork functions related to the batching and
packaging operations. Maintains logs batch records and all
applicable documentation in accordance with internal standard
- Participates in all activities required to maintain a clean and
- Performs all production duties on an as needed basis to meet
production requirements and comply with GMPs.
- Loads and unloads raw material and finished product utilizing
forklift and other material handling devices as needed in a safe
and efficient manner.
- May perform Material Handler duties and responsibilities as
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but
recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted
- Contacts are typically with individuals within own department
and occasionally with contacts outside own organization. -
- May provide assistance to Production Operator I with more
general support tasks that require a better understanding of
functions as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with higher level
problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution as deemed
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all
applicable company policies and procedures local state and federal
laws and regulations.
- Remains current in knowledge and understanding of process
changes and updates for work areas.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by direct
- Other duties as assigned.Additional responsibilities may
include focus on one or more departments or locations. - See
applicable addendum for department or location specific
functions.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. - Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift materials of up to 75 lbs.SUPERVISION:
- NoneEDUCATION: EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS: -
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of related production experience.
- Experience with food chemical or drug manufacturing equipment
- Understands Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience in operation of a forklift and other material
- Computer skills and data entry experience.EO/AA Employer:
Identity -Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a
drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state
Keywords: FRESENIUS, Ogden , Production Operator II, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!