Auto Glass Technician (Immediate Opening/Paid Training)
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Do you like to be challenged? Have natural mechanical ability?
Work independently, but also as part of a team with opportunities
for growth and advancement?Join Safelite as an Auto Glass
Technician Trainee the first step in becoming a certified auto
glass technician on a nationally recognized team of expert
installers! Well train you to install and repair auto glass,
recalibrate car safety systems and provide service so great, its
memorable. And youll get paid to learn it all!Were more than just a
glass company. We empower our associates with the support they need
to be efficient, to problem-solve and have an eye for detail, and
most importantly, to deliver quality service and bring a little
unexpected happiness to peoples lives.This isnt your typical desk
job! Youll be outdoors, working with your hands, and yes, that
means working in an ever-changing environment with all sorts of
weather conditions.Its time to start that new career youve been
thinking about. Invest in yourself and learn more about our 3-month
paid training program. Once on the job, your pay is evaluated every
six months to ensure youre rewarded for outstanding performance!As
a Technician Trainee you will:
- Be paid to learn and apprentice the Safelite way, through
hands-on and classroom training, including:
- Installing and repairing auto glass
- Recalibrating automotive safety systems
- Providing additional services & products
- Study and pass testing to become a Safelite-certified
Technician showing proficiency in installations, embracing a
positive attitude and following taught techniques.
- Safely operate a company vehicle and company-issued tools
utilized throughout the workday.What youll get:
- Competitive weekly pay starting at $20.60/hour, increasing to
$22.24/hour after training and certification.
- Earn $5/set of wiper blades when added for customer
- Potential to be promoted in your first year! Earn up to
$24/hour as a Senior Tech & up to $26/hour as a Master Tech.
Technician career levels determined based on performance metrics
demonstrating efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. Includes 401(k)
plan with company matching, medical plans, paid time off, holidays
& volunteer days.
- Program to buy additional PTO or sell unused time up to 16
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth, and life offerings at .What youll
need: (Not sure if you meet all the requirements? We encourage you
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid state-issued drivers license required
- Comfortable working outside (in a wide variety of weather
conditions) on your feet for extended periods
- Ability to work scheduled days, with flexibility on start and
end times to accommodate customers needs
- Ability to regularly lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift
up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma/GED/equivalent preferred; ability to read &
Keywords: Safelite, Ogden , Auto Glass Technician (Immediate Opening/Paid Training), Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!