Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Family Dollar
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $95,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,420-$1,730 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 232512Overview
- Haul dry van trailers.
- 100% hand unload freight using gravity rollers.
- 1-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the West. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, UT or 125 miles of
Saint George, UT. Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL
training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you
through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Pay includes all facets of the
exact job you do. Meet the team that drivers on this account work
with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Ogden , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Family Dollar, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!