Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Leidos has a career opening for a Network Analyst at
Hill AFB, UT.PROGRAM SUMMARY:Our customer, Defense Information
Systems Agency (DISA), acts as the provider of GIG/Defense
Information System Network (DISN) services to its customers, the
department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
This position directly supports the DISA-provided GIG capabilities
and services in our 24x7 Missile Defense (MD) Operation Support
Cell (OSC) often working in tandem with our Transport, IP, and / or
Unified Capabilities (UC) NOCs.
- Responsible for overall network support for customer programs
including monitoring and evaluating various components of the DISA
- Partner with engineering team to provide specifications for
network architecture, evaluating and integrating new technologies
to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and
system architectures to develop solutions for network outages or
other systems issues.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of
complex network problems.
- Interacts with customer and/or senior leadership regarding
network engineering, technical considerations, and for associated
problems, issues or conflicts.
- May be required to troubleshoot issues utilizing established
- This is a rotating shift position and must be available for a
- Verify equipment is operating within parameters of
predetermined configurations and react to alarms as necessary.
- Work with DoD SATCOM Gateway facilities and deployed operators
to troubleshoot and resolve SONET, IP and SATCOM network
- Provide SONET/SDH/IP network support to include configuration
of switches, routers, multiplexers, media converters, and
- Utilization of diagrams, maps, cut sheets, and TSOs/SAAs/GAAs
as source documentation for network configuration.
- Utilize ticketing applications to aid in customer problem
tracking and resolution in all aspects of the network integral to
our customer's communications. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma and 3+ yrs. of related experience;
Associates and Bachelor's degrees, preferred.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE) prior to
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Experience with one or more of the following: alarm
surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance
- Understanding of Satellite Communications (SATCOM) architecture
and signal flow.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches,
crypto devices, routing, Promina, CISCO (multiplexers), Juniper,
ADTRAN, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching, SATCOM/MILSATCOM.
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and
- Familiarity with the operation of trunk (bulk), MILSATCOM, and
data encryption devices.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be
able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- GSMOExternal Referral Eligible&M Pay Range: Pay Range
$44,200.00 - $79,900.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Ogden , Network Analyst, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!