Sales Representative, Neuroscience Primary Care - Ogden, UT
Posted on: May 14, 2020
By clicking the Apply button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that I agree with
DescriptionAre you looking for a patient-focused company that will
inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take
charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sales Representative
covering our Ogden, UT territory.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our
inspiring, bold mission. As a Sales Representative working on the
Neuroscience team, you will be empowered to impact patients lives,
and a typical day will include:
The Takeda sales representative is responsible for selling the
Takeda family of products. This will be achieved through clinical
discussions with targeted health professionals to maximize sales
growth and increase product volume within a specific geography.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to
influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe Takeda
promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent
company sales and marketing message.
- Pre-call plan to meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs.
Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around
HCP's and patients needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up
discussions with HCPs and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with
HCPs. Use the Takeda Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve
sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan
activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling
guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other
healthcare providers (HCPs).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization
to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends,
challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access.
Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to
enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as
directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional
development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations,
Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and
professional standards at all times.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Valid drivers license required.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client
- Limited overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to attend sales meetings at off-site locations.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement Company
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation
- Community Outreach Programs
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected
veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal
histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information,
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.LocationsOgden, UTWorker
TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda, Ogden , Sales Representative, Neuroscience Primary Care - Ogden, UT, Sales , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!