Chest Pain Coordinator
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Chest Pain Coordinator? At Ogden Regional
Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsOgden Regional Medical
Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Chest Pain Coordinator like you to
be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Chest Pain
Program Coordinator you will develop and assume responsibility for
the management of the Chest Pain program throughout department. We
work hard to support the patients and families in our community
while supporting each other. We are looking for someone who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will set goals for the Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF programs and
develop and implement strategies to achieve them.
- You will oversee and maintain data collection, trending and
- You will evaluate, interpret, trend and report monthly on
outcomes derived from the database.
- You will provide leadership to all members of the Chest Pain,
A-Fib, HF team in utilizing effective approaches in improving Chest
Pain, A-Fib, HF patient outcomes.
- You will be available as a resource to all hospital staff on
Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF care.
- You will ensure there are Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF education
programs for hospital staff.
- You will stay current in the knowledge of trends in the
prevention and treatment of Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF and disseminate
that information appropriately.
- You will coordinate Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF community outreach
activities, Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF talks at community locations and
respond to requests for Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF information from the
- You will establish and/or assist in the development and
maintenance of Chest Pain, A-Fib, HF policies/procedures and
physician orders and facilitates their implementation.
- You will support abstraction and action planning for various
registries such as VQI and STS.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Utah RN license in good standing (Compact RN - When a
nurse changes primary state of residence by moving from one compact
state to another, the nurse can practice in the new state on the
former license for up to 90 days. The 90 days starts when the nurse
becomes a resident in the new state) or Allied Health Professional.
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred.
- 5 years acute care experience required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support - American Red Cross or American
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Red Cross or American
- Leadership and Managerial skills as required by the
- Effective Communication skills.This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Ogden Regional Medical Centerhas been delivering
exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital
offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to
providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified
Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center. Affiliated
with our hospital isPleasant View Emergency Center. This fully
equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified
physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in
emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus
treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical
laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center
sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has
abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock
climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour
drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
Thank you!"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Chest Pain Coordinator opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Ogden , Chest Pain Coordinator, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!