QC Technician: - Sign on bonus! / Tuition Paid / Aggressive 401k & PTO! Pleasant View, UT
Company: Admiral Beverage Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business
partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best
products and services in the region. With the strength of a large
company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven
mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive
wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and
vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and
holidays, and much, much more!Current Admiral Beverage Employees
(excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday
Account.A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who
commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC). As an employee with
ABC, you'll receive more than just a paycheck. We take pride in our
impactful, rewarding culture-employing diverse people doing diverse
jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the
beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year),
health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply
today and grow with us! Let us invest in you.Job Description
Primary Location:Ogden, UtahQuality Control Technician $16 /HR :
Ensures that the production line is producing the highest quality
products in line with all food safety and corporate guidelines by
performing chemical and physical analysis. This position requires
an extremely high attention to detail, ability to problem solve
quickly in high-pressure situations, and react quickly during these
instances. This position is exposed to production facility
environment which is loud, moving mechanical parts, toxic and
caustic chemical compounds, and fumes or airborne particles.
Employees must be able to lift up to 50 pounds above shoulder
- Selects test samples of closures, containers, labels, and
packages from production lines following established procedures as
to time, place, and sequence.
- Measures dimensions of closures, containers, and labels with
scales and micrometers.
- Conducts abrasion tests on closures, containers, and labels
with abrasion machine.
- Measures hardness of closures and containers.
- Measures bursting strength of containers.
- Tests wet and dry tearing strengths of labels and cartons.
- Weighs filled containers to measure volume of contents.
- Checks the quality of all raw materials that come into plant
(fructose, water, cans, bottles, etc.).
- Checks the quality of all finished goods.
- Records test results and prepares graphs and charts.
- Ensure that all products leaving the plant for sale meet
established quality standards.
- Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and
demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or
other supervisor at any time. Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this
sounds like you, you'll fit right in. Follow this link to our
online application. -Admiral Beverage is a drug-free workplace and
requires a background check to begin employment. -We want to know
how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill
out your application- Employee Referral, -Social Media, -Indeed,
ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB -
Keywords: Admiral Beverage Corporation, Ogden , QC Technician: - Sign on bonus! / Tuition Paid / Aggressive 401k & PTO! Pleasant View, UT, Professions , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!